Friday, January 7, 2011

Another Weekend, huh?!

Another weekend is here and I'm excited because I've made some definate decisions, this past week, about my future and my own journey toward living a Healthy Lifestyle.  After about a year and a half of training my mind and attitude for some needed changes, it's time to get started. 

My personal life has brought me to a place where some say men don't arrive until they're in their 40's.  Well, I'm a few years ahead of 40 and I've decided to press the "re-do" button on my life.  I understand, now, how life really goes and contrary to what TV, magazines, newspapers and big businesses would rather we believe, life isn't about what the masses believes it's about. 

Anyway, the greatest decision I've made was the decision I made to REDESIGN MY WHOLE BODY, MIND & LIFE!!!  I'm smart.  I am not lazy.  I think (sometimes too much) before I take any steps or action or make any commitments.  Much of the information I used to help me make this decision, I've had it around me for quite some time.  The problem was that I didn't have anyone reinforcing the validity of this information.  No one that I knew personally was practicing these philosophies.  However, as soon as I realized that I didn't need any one's approval to change, re-shape or better my own life, I got right to work. 

My plan is to document the changes I make to my life, as I make them on this journey toward living the Healthiest Lifestyle possible.  I would love to hear comments, questions and suggestions from those who have, maybe, accomplished some of the things I am trying to accomplish. 

Thanks for listening and I hope we can continue to share with each other and learn from each other on this road to living a Healthy Lifestyle.


Links to "10 Must Do's For A Healthy Lifestyle" by Dell Griffin


10 Must Do's For A Healthy Lifestyle by Dell Griffin in Self-Improvement - Lulu.com

10 Must Do's For A Healthy Lifestyle eBook - eBay.com

10 Must Do's For A Healthy Lifestyle - FaceBook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment